When beginning to use strobes you need to have a light source. Two options of light sources are a flash head with a power pack, or a monolight. The power pack is pretty much what is in the title, a generator. The two power packs are symmetric packs that split power between multiple flash heads, and asymmetric packs that let the power move to different flash heads. If shooting with strobes outside you will need lots of power and when shooting inside moonlights might be the best option for lighting. zoom reflectors attach a honeycomb grid for a more focused spread.
- All camera systems offer a dizzying selection of lenses.
- focus on what you plan to shoot
- Less expensive lenses will generally have variable apertures
- all major camera and lens manufacturers offer a variety of focal lengths to satisfy most budgets.
- More expensive lenses have a fixed aperture
- Wide angles give an expansive view
- Wide angles are also handy in tight areas, like small rooms, cars, caves, etc
- wide-angle lenses have the potential to drastically change your photography
- Standard zoom lenses are great walkaround lenses
- standard zooms tend to cover moderate wide-angle focal lengths all the way down to a medium telephoto
- prime lenses offer just one focal length, such as 35mm, 50mm, or 85mm
- So a standard prime falls somewhere in that 35mm to 85mm standard range
- the most popular standard lens was a standard prime: the 50mm
- a prime does force you to think more about composition and point of view, simply because it can’t zoom
- And prime lenses also tend to be cheaper than optically-equivalent zooms
- Telephoto lenses get you close to a subject without actually approaching them
- The most popular telephotos seem to be various flavors of 70-300mm or 70-200mm
- zooms allow you to stand back when the subject isn’t quite as approachable or when your subject might be feeling overwhelmed by the presence of the camera
- lenses also compress distance, making everything appear closer together, as opposed to wide-angle lenses, which distort perspective and make things look separate.
- lenses are also excellent for sports, nature, and wildlife photography
Photography is important because it allows people to see the world from different other peoples perspectives. Thanks to photography you can see the most different scenarios and situations captured in the moment. Photography is so cool that it you to bring meaningful experiences to others in the form of static images. It allows you to see of information about things as they are.
my photo came out pretty interesting. I dont know how i feel about it but yeah. I couldve done better but i didnt.
i took these pictures because i really dont know it just came out good. i dont have any inspiration for the picture but its good
These are some portraits I took of some random people
These people were playing basketball and he went up for a lay up and he got blocked.
They were playing soccer and he was dribbling the ball
There photographers were looking at the object they were going to take a picture of